New Jersey Employment Law Attorneys Protect Employee Rights
Asserting your interests in conflicts with management
Deutsch Atkins, P.C. is one of New Jersey’s largest and most successful employment discrimination law firms. But our work is not limited to civil rights violations. We also advocate on behalf of employees whom management has mistreated in violation of state or federal employment law or their employment contracts. We have extensive experience assisting workers at all levels, especially senior-level executives, who have been wrongfully terminated, harassed or denied just compensation, and those who have been subjected to adverse job actions for unlawful reasons.
Full range of NJ employment law services
Our NJ employment lawyers aggressively pursue your claims through negotiation, litigation, arbitration and mediation. We understand the sensitive nature of many employment law issues, and we treat clients with care, patience and consideration. NJ employment law protects you and your rights. In addition to handling discrimination matters, we can assist you with all matters related to:
- Wage & hour issues — We help settle disputes, so you get the compensation you’ve earned.
- Family and Medical Leave Act — You are entitled to time off to attend to certain family matters.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes — We help senior executives manage conflicts that threaten their compensation and the company’s stability.
- Retaliation and whistleblowing — We protect you from adverse job actions when you report corporate violations under state and federal whistleblower statutes.
- Employment contracts — We help executives negotiate the terms of their employment, including compensation, stock options, severance packages, noncompete agreements and restrictive covenants. Our employment litigation attorneys manage contract disputes capably and aggressively, especially in cases of fraud and misrepresentation.
- Arbitration and mediation — If your employment contract calls for certain disputes to go through alternative dispute resolution, we can help.
- FINRA arbitrations — We have vast experience representing brokers in securities regulation arbitrations and commission disputes.
For any of these issues, the most important thing you can do is retain a qualified and experienced employment lawyer. Though your rights may have been violated, and you may be entitled to damages, these cases can be very difficult to prove. New Jersey employment law is designed to protect you and your employer. Therefore, an experienced New Jersey employment attorney is the best weapon you have to fight your employment law battles.
Contact a successful employment law firm serving New Jersey and New York
If you’ve faced unlawful treatment on the job, call Deutsch Atkins, P.C. at 201.498.0900 or contact our offices online to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our experienced employment lawyers. With offices in Bergen County, New Jersey; Rockland County, New York; and Midtown Manhattan, we serve clients throughout Northern New Jersey and the New York City metropolitan area.