Employment Discrimination Lawyer in NJ - Practice Overview
Employment Discrimination Lawyer in NJ
For decades, Deutsch Atkins, P.C., employment discrimination lawyers in New Jersey, have been protecting the rights and maximizing the compensation for employees who have lost their jobs for illegal reasons. We have represented thousands of clients throughout New York and New Jersey.
Our labor law attorneys have achieved exceptional success obtaining compensation for employees who have been wrongfully terminated by negotiating settlements, enhancing severance packages, mediation, arbitration and verdicts at trial. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced New Jersey employment discrimination lawyer.
Effective Employment Law Representation
Employment law encompasses a broad range of legal issues relating to the employee-employer relationship. If you have been unlawfully terminated, the NJ employment law firm of Deutsch Atkins, P.C. has the employment law knowledge and expertise you need to effectively protect your rights and maximize your compensation.
We handle a broad range of employment law issues:
- Discrimination - Helping victims of unlawful employment discrimination based on race or national origin, sex or gender, religion, age, familial status, disability, pregnancy, or sexual orientation.
- Harassment - Representing victims of unlawful harassment based on race, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender or other forms of harassment, including victims of a hostile work environment.
- Retaliation and Whistleblowing - Obtaining justice and compensation for employees who report wrongdoing in the workplace and then face retaliation.
- Severance Packages - Advising clients in matters involving severance during the employment contract negotiation process and asserting their rights if they have been wrongfully terminated.
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Asserting the rights of employees who face personal or family medical crises and need time off from work or who have been retaliated against for taking time off.
- Fraud and Misrepresentation - Litigating on behalf of persons who have suffered economic loss and professional harm due to employer fraud or misrepresentation.
- Employment Contracts - Advising high-level employees in the negotiation of employment contracts during the period of employment and after the termination of employment, and advising clients regarding their rights and options for breach of employment contracts.
- Restrictive Covenants - Advising and litigating on behalf of persons facing issues regarding non-compete, confidentiality and other restrictive covenants.
- Wage and Hour Issues - Obtaining compensation for persons who are entitled to be compensated for overtime work.
- Workers' Compensation - Obtaining compensation for persons injured on the job.
Experienced Counsel in Business/Commercial Disputes
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes - Protecting the rights and interests of shareholders and partners in disputes with each other.
- Commercial Litigation - Safeguarding the interests of businesses in all types of contractual and business disputes.
- Arbitration and Mediation - Handling legal matters through alternative dispute resolution forums, including NASD, AAA arbitrations and voluntary mediation.
Are you seeking an employment discrimination lawyer in New Jersey? Contact Deutsch Atkins, P.C. regarding your employment law matter or problem. We have the resources and commitment necessary to protect your rights and maximize your compensation in even the most complex and difficult cases. An experienced NJ employment discrimination lawyer is waiting to help resolve your legal problems.
Our firm has offices in Hackensack, Bergen County, New Jersey; Pearl River, Rockland County, New York; and mid-town Manhattan.
Also find us online at: Lookup Page, Local.com, Think Local, Kudzu, and City Data.